10 years ago, we launched a bike that kickstarted a revolution in the design and construction of the performance road bike. The Teammachine SLR has won every major title that a bike can win including: Monuments, World Championships, Olympic Games, and the Tour de France.
Using the combined knowledge from the past decade, we've changed the game again to deliver an all-new, class-leading frameset ready to lead for another 10 years.
ACCELERATED COMPOSITES EVOLUTION TECHNOLOGIE + (ACE+)
- ACE+ not only runs through thousands of virtual prototypes using stiffness, weight, and compliance as key influencers, but now includes a fourth key factor in the prototyping, Aerodynamics.
INTEGRATED COCKPIT SYSTEM (ICS) CARBON
- ICS Carbon, is a one-piece cockpit with incredibly low weight, high stiffness, stealth cable routing, and integrated device mounts for the most popular devices.
D-SHAPE SEAT POST
- Improved seatpost design removing any excess materials, providing aerodynamic benefits and extra compliance.
BOTTOM BRACKET AND TORSIONAL STIFFNESS
- Renowned for its power transfer, the new Teammachine SLR goes one step further with a wider bottom bracket contact area provided by the new downtube shape and the optimized carbon layup.
- An aerodynamically reshaped fork with stealth dropout design and integrated thru-axle nut show that high technical proficiency can go hand in hand with beautiful, minimalist aesthetics.
- Our Aerocore system consists of two superlight carbon cages that seamlessly integrate into the reshaped downtube and seat tube, resulting in significant drag reduction when used with bottles.
COMFORT IS SPEED
- The new Teammachine SLR is more compliant than ever, thanks to the latest evolution of the Tuned Compliance Concept (TCC) technology. Fine-tuning of the carbon layups, essential vertical frame, and seatpost flex, improve traction and control, resulting in reduced muscle fatigue.
|Rider Height CM||<166||166-174||172-180||178-186||184-192||>190|
|Top Tube MM||517||534||549||559||574||589|
|Seatpost Length MM||330||380||380||380||380||380|
|Rear Center MM||410||410||410||410||410||410|
|Head Tube MM||110||130||145||165||184||210|
|BB Drop MM||69||69||69||69||69||69|
|Stem Length MM||90||100||100||110||110||120|
|Seat Tube MM||423||468||504||524||545||574|
|Fork Rake MM||48||48||43||43||43||43|
|Front Center MM||568||586||589||599||614||630|
|Fork Length MM||368||368||368||368||368||368|
|Bar Width MM||400||420||420||420||420||420|
|Bar Reach MM||67||67||67||67||67||67|
|Bar Drop MM||127||127||127||127||127||127|
|Frame||Teammachine SLR 01 Premium Carbon with Aerocore Design, ICS Technology, Integrated Aerocore Bottle Cages, Stealth Dropout Desig, TCC Race Compliance Level, Flat Mount Disc|
|Fork||Teammachine SLR 01 Premium Carbon, ICS Technology, Stealth Cable Routing, TCC Race Compliance Level, Stealth Dropout Design, Flat Mount Disc, 48mm Offset (Size 47-51), 43mm Offset (Size 54-61)|
|Handlebars||ICS Carbon, One-Piece Full Carbon Cockpit|
|Stem||ICS Carbon, One-Piece Full Carbon Cockpit|
|Seatpost||Teammachine SLR 01 Premium Carbon D-Shaped Seatpost, 15mm Offset|
* Subject to change without notice.